8 Free Retina iPhone 5 BGs

Today I started making a desktop background, got frustrated because I couldn't come up with what I was envisioning, so I cropped out a part that looked good and made it an iPod background, and proceeded to make 7 more just because. Here they are, hope you enjoy them. (: The dimensions are for the iPhone/iPod Touch 5, but you can probably crop them to the right size of other devices without losing much content.
And by the way, if you ever have an idea for something that you'd like to see made into a background or any other kind of graphic, let me know and I'll see what I can do with it. (: Sometimes my creativity runs a little dry, and you can probably tell when... :P
Well anyway, click the 'Read More' link to see the rest of the backgrounds.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is Me

About Caleb Joyce

So, who am I? I do many different things. I enjoy writing, graphics design, sports, and people. Most importantly, though, I am a follower of Christ, and I aim to further advance the knowledge of his glory in everything I do. At any rate, you can get in touch with me on either Facebook or Twitter, using the links above. I look forward to speaking with you.